CMS SUPPORT & WEB MAINTENANCE
Does your website need maintenance?
Building a website isn’t going to do you any good if that site simply sits on the web, falling out of date with each passing day. Instead, your need to keep your site fresh and as up-to-date as possible. If you would like to rank well in the search engines, you need to be sure that your site is current and the content is fresh.
If you don’t have time to manage this task on your own, consider turning it over to albieSoft. For instance, if you send up the updated content you would like posted to your site, we can do so on your behalf. We can also do other important work such as monitoring the site for security risks, running regular backups, updating the design, and more. Small steps can have a big impact in how you rank as compared to your competition, so take action to maintain your site today.
All these factors could make your website rank better than your direct competition and reach more customers.
We offer to website maintenance options
- Pay as You Go Support: With this option, you can pay £35 per hour to have work completed on your site. Included in this rate are tasks such as running system updates, adding new content, SEO, or just about any other type of work. The minimum charge for any pay as you go support is £35. However, once that first hour has been used, we charge by the minute for additional time.
- Monthly Website Maintenance Packages: Rather than paying every time you need support, you can simply pay a monthly rate which will cover monitoring, weekly backups, and up to two hours per month of work on updates, content changes, and fixes. This package starts at £69 per month, and time beyond your two hours will be billed at only £30. Overall, this package is a more cost-effective way to ensure your site is staying up-to-date at all times.
Monthly Maintenance Plan Package Benefits
- Priority on support requests
- Proactive monitoring of your site
- Backups taken weekly and stored off-site
- New features and functions added as necessary
- Updating of content with your input
- Advice as to possible improvements to your site